Friday, November 10, 2006

New again....


Have you ever thought of what Jesus went through?  He died for YOU and ME!  I think back at all the years I never even thought about it.  I just went on with my life,...day to day..without ever even realizing that He was there for me.  That He wanted me to seek Him...He LOVES us sooo much and would never leave us!  Then why is that we can go without giving Him praise for all of His glory?  Why is that we want to continue to do things that are displeasing to Him?
I have been saved!  My past has been wiped away!  Praise God for His glory and mercy!  We need to keep in mind that He knows our thoughts!  He's held our tears!  He knows the numbers of hairs on your head!  He carries our burdens!  He gives us strength!  I know that I WANT to please Him!!  This video has touched me so much.  It shows how much He loves me (and YOU)..He died for me...(and YOU!)