Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pruned and Beautiful.....






Pruned AND Beautiful....

The flowers that are in my picture are from the trashcan at work. See the guys decided to trim the bushes outside and discard the flowers. When I looked outside and saw the can full of very pretty flowers...I had to get my scissors and run outside before the garbage men came.

See these flowers were very pretty and I knew that it was time to prune them so that our garden could flourish...but I saw more beauty in them that needed to be seen by others. So as the guys laughed and rolled their eyes at me snipping in the trashcans...once I was done with the flowers and placed them on my desk...they LOVED them. They keep passing by and commenting on how I made a beautiful arrangement out of trash and that I should do that more often.

I haven't been able to get this off of my heart so I'll blog about it. How many people feel like these flowers?
People just walking past them while they are in full bloom, not really noticing their beauty.

I think that so many people and their beauty (inward/outward) are overlooked, unappreciated, and their confidence is wilted.

Sometimes we need pruning in our lives . Isn't that wonderful to know that even when we are pruned, even when we've been discarded, even when we feel wilted, that there are people out there that pick us up, nurture us, and put us in that special place to shine.



Song of Songs 4:7  "All beautiful you are, my darling; there is no flaw in you."