Friday, April 26, 2013

Royal Husband delights in your beauty.....


I wanted to share this great message by Sheri Rose Shepherd.
Things have been a bit difficult lately. My son is still just struggling so much with Mitochondrial Disease. It's heartbreaking and heart wrenching. Please lift my son Devin up in prayer as well as our entire family (mama included please). I know that God has the big picture and knows the outcome, it's just hard to remember that sometimes when everything starts crumbling around you. On a good note....we have some exciting things happening in May! My oldest son turns 18! YAY! My daughter turns 23! YAY! My son graduates High School! YAY! I have a Mothers Day! YAY! God will be with us every step in every way! YAY!  I just wanted to pass this message on from Sheri...it encouraged me today and I hope that it encourages you too. 
God bless <><





I Think You're Beautiful
 
My Beautiful Bride,

You are so beautiful to Me. I wish for one moment that you could see what I see when I look at you. When I gaze at you I see a treasure ready to be discovered, a princess ready to shine, and a bride ready to be loved. When I look at you... I love what I see!

If you could grasp how beautiful you are in My eyes, then you would never feel insecure again. The beauty I created you to be is a reflection of Me, My love. I created you in My image, so never doubt again that your eternal beauty is a breath of heaven!

Love,

Your adoring Prince   
~
"For your royal husband delights in your beauty; Honor him, for he is your lord."
~Psalm 45:11  (NLT)~