Thursday, July 20, 2006

Do you pollute?


I had to write this blog because the Lord has really been pressing this upon me.   Do you realize that what we say can bring poison into our lives....COMPLAINING releases poisons... We all complain from time to time but I know people that COMPLAIN about everything and all the time.  I have to distance myself from them because their poisons attack me too!  Complaining not based on circumstances, it's based on the attitude of your heart.  If you keep the right attitude during your times of distress, then God honors us. 
Let NO foul or polluting language come out of your mouth (Ephesians 4:29)
It's amazing how many changes you see when you accept the Lord as your savior,  and truly walk with Him in all that you do.  I know for me, It's really hard to be around  people because they curse too much,  they complain too much, they have a wicked tongue and it all makes me quite uncomfortable.   We really need to remember that our words can purify or pollute.     What comes out of your mouth?  Would you act the way you do if Jesus was standing in front you?  Would you curse if you were talking to Him?  We need to stay Godly and honorable and remember......The power of a word.   
When I was a young little girl (i'm still little, but not young..lol)  I used to always say Sticks and Stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me!  That is so untrue...Words hurt!  They don't just hurt US they hurt our Lord as well.  We need to focus on Thanking Him, praising Him, and worshiping Him, and let go of all these nasty words, complaints and negativity..He'll bless us soooo much.  He LOVES us!
The Lord will keep you in perfect peace if you keep your mind stayed on Him. (Isaiah 26:3)
Praise , Seek, Worship, Trust and Thank our God!
Love in Christ,
Shawna  <><