Monday, October 2, 2006

My tree


Hey!!  I was busy all weekend but I figured I'd update everyone on my life.
MY TREE IS FINALLY DOWN!! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!  WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!  This tree has been leaning on my home since Katrina.  I've been praying that it wouldn't fall.  I took this picture last week and today it is DOWN!  and NOT on my home!  PRAISE GOD!!!!!!
Friday night my son went to his FIRST DANCE!  Awwww he was so cute.  He had a date, his girlfriend who is a cheerleader at his Junior High.  It was sooooo exciting and heartbreaking at the same time!
I am totally moved into our home although there is not one room that is complete yet.  It'll take me about one more year to get situated I think.  But atleast we are in it!  YAY!!
I was very very sick last week and although I felt like I was dying...I actually didn't..LOL  Thanks for all the prayers..I am healed and feeling much better.  Praise God!  Yippie!!
I'm excited about NEXT weekend for many reasons..
ONE- My baby, youngest child, caboose, will turn 9!!  Oh my I'm old.  I will now have a 9, 11 and 16 year old!   Yep, I have gray hair already!
TWO- I am going to Hattiesburg to see THIRD DAY!!   I'm E X C I T E D!!!!   I can't wait!   They are soooooo talented!  Can you tell I'm excited about going???  I'm staying in a hotel in Hattiesburg so that I don't have to drive back late at night. 
THEN.........
The next day I'm going to see Chris Tomlin and the proceeds to this concert go to keeping our Christian radio station on the air!!   WOO HOO!!!  How great is our God???  I'm  not just saying that because Chris Tomlin sings it..LOL  
I'll have many more updates!!
Praising Him,      Shawna